RunnerCard Cross Country Timing and Scoring System
The popular RunnerCard Timing
and Scoring system is now available for purchase! Our system was designed by
race directors and runners to provide fast and accurate results. It is
frustrating for runners to wait sometimes for hours after the race to
receive their time, place and team score. The RunnerCard Timing system produces
our RunnerCard personal result card, ready to be delivered to the runners
as they exit the finish chute! The RunnerCard Timing System integrates
easily with the RunnerCard Web Registration System.
RunnerCard Web Registration
is the system to collect the registration information for your
event. This is a professional method of collecting the registration data
for your cross country meet. Coaches can register any time at their
convenience. They can also go back and make any changes to their
registration, providing for accurate registration information. When
registration is finished, download the list of
athletes and their teams, along with the race that they have been registered
into. From within the RunnerCard Timing System,
select the option to download a meet. Enter the Username and Password
and your meet appears in the system with full events, settings and
The cost of the registration system has been designed to be very
reasonable to help meets with their budget. Read more
about RunnerCard Web.
The RunnerCard Cross Country Timing and Scoring System contains all
of the features needed to time your cross country or road race.
1. The system includes a
professional timing interface that will record all of the
finisher times, and
2. The system will print our
signature RunnerCard. The RunnerCard, a personal result card
containing the athlete's name, time, overall place and current team
position, is a most impressive service to provide at your cross country
meet. It makes your event stand apart from all others. In addition, this
system records multiple times for each runner, including select times,
allowing for correction of operator errors, thus
providing a greater degree of accuracy to your results.
The full system includes all of the features of the Lite
system, including the following features:
1. Accept the registration information from the web site
along with the event structure and parameters.
2. Print start lists for each race.
3. Print an athlete label for each competitor.
4. Print pre-race reports.
5. Print an athlete bar
code label for each competitor,
6. Print declaration sheets for championship
7. Print race rosters by team.
1. Accept a finish time for each runner using the keyboard.
2. Accept a finish time data upload from the new Ultrac 499.
3. Accept the bib numbers entered through the
keyboard in finish order.
4. Record multiple finish times
for each finisher of
every race, including select times, allowing for
correction of operator errors,
5. Accept input from the
bar code reader.
1. Print results for each race in the meet to a printer.
2. Print results to the web.
3. Print a result page that combines the results of more
than one race.
4. Time and score races that overlap, all
using a single finish chute,
5. Time and score races
that are run simultaneously,
6. Print our signature RunnerCard for each
finisher, ready to be distributed at the end of the finish chute,
7. Print Team Analysis results, comparing the results of
the various teams,
8. Display current team results as the runners finish on the computer
9. Provide a feed to a scoreboard, displaying current team results as the
Contact us for additional information!
We are very excited to add these great additions to our services.
The RunnerCard Timing System is a powerful and versatile
timing and scoring system.
RunnerCard was called "the best computer software [the coaches] have
Rich Morales, Meet Director, Inland Empire Championships.
Use the RunnerCard Timing and Scoring System for your meets!
Contact us for more information
Email Doug Padilla